Ahad, 23 Ogos 2015

SHOW ME THEN !

Hi Assalamualaikum and Helloing my blogger
so today topic is ??? Show me then . Apa maksud show me then , i mean i have through something right now haha. Well someone i mean love , i saw post dia it says '' Pray , who knows god says we meant to be "
I wonder who you mean ? Impossible lah kalau saya yang dimaksudkan. Cause you will not into me  , and i really appreciate it . Doesnt mean i really like once you love someone else . Macam saya cakap sebelum ni , the first choice always be the best choice . The seconds choice maybe 20% good for you kan ?
Haisshhh awkward to say this but , besok dah you back to malaysia , and next day dah balik to reality . Maybe its really hard to you to leave them right . Nak buat cam mna ? You tau tak , saya lagi rindukan awak only god knows apa yang I rasa . I have lost my words to you :)
Sebelum ni i ingat kalau kita dah bagitahu sbenar benarnya everything will be change ? It seem to be macam biasa , well cause you still love the same person. You still love them , I still love you?
2 person with the same heart but not officially . I'm the three one. Yang nak kan cinta sayang dari you .
hahaha that's all :) Miss you Z 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan